1. Read the instructions before you click the button! You can also increase your chance of success if you carefully review the guidelines
2. Click Apply Now. Take note of the Access Code on the green button and then register to submit a concept application by going to the online grant application system:
3. Register. Prior to submitting a concept letter application through the foundation’s online grants system, applicants must complete a one-time registration. You will need to supply your contact information and create a password to log in to the system. The foundation prefers that the principal investigator or primary contact register. Be sure to save your password where you can find it again because you will need it if you are invited to submit a full proposal.
4. Start New Application. Once you are in the system, click Start New Application on the top left side of your screen.
5. Enter Access Code. Enter the initials: sif (all lowercase) as the Access Code box on the middle left side of your screen.
6. Click Link to Open Form. Click the link Sociological Initiatives Foundation to open the Concept Application Form. Click on Print Question Legend above your name to get a list of Concept Application questions with explanations.
7. Draft Application. Complete your on-line application. Save frequently. If you want to leave your application before it is complete, click on Save as Draft at the bottom of the screen. You can come back later and continue your application by signing in with your password and continuing to work on the application.
Please note that spaces are included in your character count.
8. Click Submit Button When Complete. Your application must be submitted when you are done in order to remove it from draft status. After clicking submit, a new screen will appear confirming receipt of your application.